Westwood Plateau Wedding Photographer | Nicole & Andrew
I was so thrilled to photograph Nicole & Andrews special day at Westwood Plateau Golf & Country Club in Coquitlam in March. I absolutely loved spending the day with them. I don't think I've ever seen two people be so relaxed, happy and care free on their wedding day. The entire day went flawlessly.
I said it before and I'll say it again: Congratulations Andrew & Nicole!
After a lovely ceremony at St. Joseph's Catholic Church in Port Moody, we ventured to Mundy Park and Como Lake in Coquitlam to find some gorgeous flowers and cherry blossoms to photograph the fabulous wedding party and of course the stunning bride and groom.
Following our portrait session, Andrew & Nicole had an absolutely amazing reception at Westwood Plateau. The food, atmosphere, music and the outstanding coordinator at Westwood Plateau, Shawna, made the reception go off flawlessly. It was a night filled with a couple tears and so much laughter.
Andrew & Nicole... thank you for trusting me to capture this special day for you. I loved every minute of it.
The outstanding vendors that helped make this day so amazing:
- Ceremony Venue: St. Josephs Catholic Church in Port Moody
- Reception Venue: Westwood Plateau Country Club in Coquitlam
- Flowers & Lights: Flowerella
- Coordinator: Shawna, who works for Westwood Plateau, but can also be independently hired by Sweetheart Events.
- The Cake: Urban Sugar (Ange Sandhu)
- DJ: Ian of DJ Mojito
- Dress Store: Bryans Bride
- Dress Designer: Ella Rosa
- Makeup: Stephanie Bruno
- Hair: Eterna Day Spa
- Suits: Moores
- Decor: DIY! Can you believe it? The bride did it with the help of her amazing mom & sisters.